Clinical Microbiology Laboratory play critical roles in the hospital infection control as a member of infection control team (ICT). They are the first in a hospital to identify outbreak of MRSA in NICU and molecular epidemiological analysis of the isolates lead proper intervention of ICT to the concerned ward.From a viewpoint of infectious disease specialist,rapid and precise microbiological information is essential for the appropriate dignosis and treatment of infectious diseases.
- 24 Hrs Blood Bank
- Whole blood and components (platelets,FFT,Cryoprecipitate)
- Blood Bag Screening with High End Chemiluminiscence Immunoassay Technology
- Apharesis (Single donor Platelets, Plasmapharesis)
- Blood Irradiator to minimize transfusion reactions in Post Transplant Patients.
- 3D & 4D Ultrsound
- 24 Hrs Laboratory Services
- Full time Consultants For Pathology,Microbiology & Biochemistry
- Fully automated Biochemistry & Immunoassay Analyzers
- 5 Part Cell Counter & Reticulocyte Count
- Automated Blood Culture System
- Services on Cytology,Histopathology,Cytochemistry & Immunohistochemistry